Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Couple of Photos

I thought I'd pass along a couple of photos I took at the venue today. There are only two because I just wasn't in a picture taking kind of mood. I have to go back over for a meeting a little later and I will be sure to get some pictures of the pool itself.

The damage to the building was most definitely worse than I had expected. There is a team of workers trying to put things back together but they would probably be better served by just covering it with a tarp for now. When I was checking in the woman at the front desk said this was the worst storm she has experienced since moving to Omaha. When I asked her how long she has been in Omaha she replied "Forty years". Yikes. We have been told its all systems go for the meet. The pool has been up and running all day and I am sure its just as fast today as it was yesterday.

No comments: