Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back in the U.S.

Just returned late last night from a simply amazing trip to England. I have some great pictures that will be posted this week along with some pictures from Hawaii.
I grabbed the Senior 2 swimmers before the meet began this morning and told them how invigorated I felt upon my return. A lot of that is due to the book I read on my vacation: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck. There are way too many self help, psychology books out there and all seemingly have the same message. But this book took a much different approach and gave specific examples on how one can use the open mindset to better their lives. There are specific portions of the book dedicated to school, athletics and home life. I highly recommend this book to all.

The posts will come faster as I have some more time to dedicate to it now that the traveling is a bit more managable over the next month.

No comments: